- 100 gm dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), finely chopped
- 2 avocados, coarsely chopped
- 50 gm coconut sugar
- 20 gm (1⁄4 cup) raw cacao powder or dutch-process cocoa
- 30 ml espresso
- scraped seeds of 1 vanilla bean
- raspberries and coarsely chopped roasted hazelnuts, to serve
- Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (1-2 minutes), then cool briefly.
- Process avocado, sugar, cocoa, espresso and vanilla seeds in a food processor until combined (1 minute). Add melted chocolate and process until light and fluffy.
- Divide among small serving bowls, place in the freezer to chill for 8-10 minutes and serve scattered with raspberries and hazelnuts.