- 1 teaspoon dried orange peel,chopped coarsely
- 1 teaspoon dried hibiscus flowers
- 1 teaspoon dried peppermint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon schisandra berries (approximately 5 dried berries)
- Add to the bottom of an 8-10oz jar or glass. Cover with room temperature, filtered water.
- Add 1 teaspoon sourwood honey and cover with a tight fitting lid.
- Give it a good shake, and let sit on the counter for 2 hours, shaking occasionally.
- Strain and enjoy with ice cubes and a twist of lemon or lime on a sweltering summer day.
- When steeped overnight, the flavors are more dramatic and potent.
- Steep to your liking and simply double the ingredients if double the water is used.