Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Serves: 6 persons
- 1/4 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic,minced
- 3 medium zucchini, diced
- 3 medium carrots peeled and diced
- 500 grams (1 pound) mixed mushrooms, diced
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 50 grams (1/3 cup) oatmeal
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) breadcrumbs
- 50 grams (3 1/2 tablespoons) unsalted butter, diced
- 50 grams (1/2 cup) freshly grated Parmesan
- 1-1/2 teaspoon good old Italian seasoning
- 6 sprigs curly parsley,finely chopped
- Olive oil
- Fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup white wine
In a large skillet, heat up a tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat, and cook the onion for a few minutes, until it starts to get translucent.Add the garlic and sauté.
Add the zucchini, mushrooms, carrot and Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper.Cook for 10 minutes, until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the flour and cook for another 2 minutes.
Deglaze the skillet by adding the White wine and cook till the wine vaporises.
Prepare the crumble topping. In a medium bowl, rub together the oatmeal, breadcrumbs, butter, cheese and parsley until the mixture resembles coarse sand. Season with salt and pepper.
Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F). Set out 6 ovenproof ramekins, preferably the wide and shallow ones.Divide the vegetables among them and cover with the crumble mixture.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden. Serve immediately.