Makes: approx. 60 crackers
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose gluten free flour
- 4 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbs olive oil (+ extra for brushing)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. Stir until mixed well.
- Combine water, vinegar, & oil. Pour into dry ingredients.
- Using your hands, knead until a soft and smooth dough forms.
- Shape into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap or place in a lidded container and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Remove dough from fridge and divide into 4 balls.
- Using one ball at a time, roll out dough on floured parchment paper until about 1/8-1/4″ thick.
- Using a pizza cutter or very sharp knife, slice dough into desired cracker shape.
- Using a wet fork, very carefully lift each cut cracker from the floured parchment and place onto your parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Brush crackers with olive oil & bake for 10 minutes, or until firm and edges are beginning to brown.
- Repeat with remaining balls of dough or refrigerate/freeze dough for later use.
- Let crackers cool completely before serving. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.